I was recently nominated for two more awards. Normally I am on top of this stuff but best friend from high school has been here. I have been hanging out with her laughing, drinking and making her husband uncomfortable. It has been a lot of fun. She left this morning and I need to get back on task. So here goes. Jueseppi at The ObamaCrat nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award and MysteryCoach nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award (for the third time.)
The ObamaCrat is a great blog that focuses on contemporary issues. Jueseppi has been doing a series titled “One A Day” in honor of Black History Month. Each piece highlights the amazing contributions of pivotal individuals in American history. They are very well written and fascinating to read. Check out his blog.
MC at MysteryCoach is one of my favorite bloggers. Not only is her blog entertaining and fun to read but she is also so involved in our community of writers. She really interacts with everyone in our community offering insight, sharing others’ posts and commenting on the work of her peers. Her blog discusses a wide range of topics and is always a good read. If you haven’t checked out her blog you should.
The rules for the awards are:
Thank the people who nominated you.
Thank you Jueseppi! I really appreciate being acknowledged by you. I really enjoy your work and I am glad you like mine too. MC, I adore your blog and our continued interactions. I smile every time I see your comments and really admire your all of the heart and honesty you put into your writing.
Name your nominated blogs 5 – 10 is the standard number.
My Ideal Woman – Ben has an awesome blog. I love his perspective.
Ohmygawd, just do what I say! – This is a very funny blog. These ladies always crack me up.
Dalesa Nicole – This woman always tells it like it is. Great blog and offers some great insight.
An Evil Nymph’s Blog – Is a wonderful blog from a talented young writer. She is great and wise beyond her years.
A2realhousewife – A great well rounded blog that has a little bit of everything.
My story to you… – Great photography and discussions about the art of great pictures mixed with some very funny content from around the web.
Share seven things about yourself.
- Recently I have been finding a lot of my old high school friends on Facebook. A lot of the guys I went to school with, who paid me no mind, now hit on me constantly (especially the married ones.)
- I was accused of being a player recently. The idea was so ridiculous I laughed out loud.
- I am currently dealing with three (THREE!) creepers at the same time. I find it completely overwhelming.
- I need a vacation!
- When I was twenty three, my appendix burst and almost killed me.
- I got felt up by my married neighbor the other night, in front of my son.
- I love tequila but whiskey makes me really mean and cranky.
Congrats to all the winners! I hope you enjoy them and continue to spread the love.