In case you hadn’t noticed I have changed the challenge prompts for a lot of the upcoming posts. I didn’t like a lot of them and I wanted to write stuff that interested me. Day 11 was one of the prompts I changed. Instead of people I couldn’t live without, I opted to share some of my favorite posts by bloggers I love almost as much as I love my own.
The posts are in no particular order. I didn’t rank them. I enjoyed reading everyone. I do hope you’ll take the opportunity to read some of their posts.
- Lafemmeroar – What Men Really Mean
- B(itch) Log – Hottie Maintenance Guy and My Trailer Trash Mom’s Crap Pants: A Love Story
- Pasta for One – More Skewered Dating Profiles and “THINGS!”
- Snarky Snatch – How Do You Feel About Musical Anal Theater? And Other Reason’s You Will Never Fuck Me
- Sips of Jen and Tonic – Sippin’ on Some Tonic
- Viciously Sweet – Why I’m not taking Nyquil Anymore
- BossieMoksie – 8 Reasons Why Jerks Are Attractive
- The Life of J-Wo – The Oddest Things Excite My Wife
- The Hunt for Mr. Right Now – Snogged Charlie and random 25-Year-Old Tried to Pick Me Up
- Tales of a Charm City Chick – La La Versus Lauren
This is definitely the short list. I enjoy so many blogs and posts from so many people. I wish I could just share them all. I hope you’ll take time to visit some of these blogs and that you enjoy them as much as I do.