Yay! Viv at AKINYIVIV nominated my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much Viv! You really and truly made my week. Your blog is so thoughtful and I really enjoy reading your posts.
What is this Versatile Blogger Award? It’s a way to pay it forward and share some love for the bloggers that make the world more interesting, bright, fun and often humorous.
These are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Awards:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
And the nominees are… some of my favorite blogs in no particular order:
I tried not to nominate folks I know have received the award. Hopefully this brightens your day as much as reading your comments and posts brighten mine.
And seven random things about me:
- All my girl cats have had boy names. My female muted calico’s name is Buddha.
- One of my closest friends is only eighteen years old.
- I am debating whether or not I can implement a five date rule and stick to it.
- I am the only person in my immediate family with brown eyes.
- I detest doing dishes, especially if there is no dishwasher involved, but I do them for men all the time.
- I have a thing for men with dark hair and light eyes.
- I am nowhere near done Christmas shopping.
Viv you are awesome! I am smiling from ear to ear. Hopefully fifteen other people will be smiling soon.